Home » » Floral + Stripes = Paradise

Floral + Stripes = Paradise














I think I might be developing a bit of a obsessive compulsive behavior in what refers to colourful arty
 walls. Madrid seems to have much more of these that any other city I know (correct me if I'm wrong),
 and it's a plus when that wall matches really well with what am wearing. I totally felt in the Carebbean
 when I bumped into this palm-tree-sunsety wall while wearing these floral davidfelfin shorts, 
Jil Sander t-shirt, Vivienne Westwood necklace and my beloved Prada shoes


Creo que estoy desarrollando un comportamiento obsesivo compusivo hacia paredes con colorinchis,
 formas gráficas o dibujos bonitos en general. Parece ser que en Madrid hay mas paredes de estas que
 en ninguna otra ciudad que haya estado (corregirme si me equivoco), y es un plus cuando ésta
 conjunta medianamente bien con lo que llevo puesto. Me sentí totalmente de vuelta en el Caribe 
cuando me encontré con esta pared con puesta de sol y palmeras incluidas.












 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger