Home » » Featured in VOGUE (Spain)

Featured in VOGUE (Spain)








Not every day you get a whole page in VOGUE magazine talking about one of your latest jobs...
That's why when I landed in Madrid a couple of weeks ago and bought Vogue I was extra happy to find
 myself in page 51, where they talk about the successful project I did with Giorgio Armani that ended in
 a massive party in Barcelona. I really hope this project stimulate other brands and generate attraction not
 only for my work and vision, but for all the young people with talent around the world.


No todos los días a uno le dan una página entera en VOGUE para hablar de uno de sus últimos
 trabajos. Por eso cuando hace un par de semanas aterricé en Madrid y compre la revista Vogue me
 puse extra feliz al verme en la página 51, donde hablan sobre el éxito del proyecto que hice con 
Giorgio Armani que culminó en una fiesta de inauguración en Barcelona. Como ya dije en la
 entrevista, espero que este proyecto estimule a otras marcas y se interesen no sólo por mi trabajo
 y mi visión, sino por toda la gente jóven con talento.


Gracias Vogue!


 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger