Home » » Bring it on!

Bring it on!











So another fashion week-month is about to start and it couldn't possibly be in a busier month for me, oh well, that's september for you all! This thursday I'm flying to New York, then Madrid, Milan and possibly Paris! I can't wait to see what designers from all over the world have to say about what we should wear next summer, and I'm double excited about the atmospheres outside the shows, who wears what, the dinners and the parties! I'm personally looking forward to attending Wang in New York, Davidelfin in Madrid, and Prada, Dolce&Gabbana and Dsquared2 in Milan, but always open to a good young designer show! And about my label I hope my second collection will be ready in time for Christmas... Sorry I can't credit the photographers of these images, although I can spot Tommy behind me, hey hey Tommy Ton!


Otro mes de semanas de moda esta a punto de empezar y no podría ser en un mes con mas lio para mi, pero bueno, eso es Septiembre para todos! Este jueves vuelo a Nueva York, luego a Madrid, Milan y quizá Paris! Me muero por ver lo que los diseñadores tienen pensado para que nos pongamos el verano que viene, y estoy doblemente excitado por sentir la atmósfera de la calle pre-desfile, ver quién lleva el que, las cenas y las fiestas! Estoy especialmente ilusionado con ver Wang en Nueva York, Davidelfin en Madrid, y Prada, Dolce&Gabbana y Dsquared en Milan, pero siempre estoy abierto a un buen desfile de algun diseñador joven. A cerca de mi marca, espero que mi segunda colección esté a tiempo para Navidad... Lo siento que no puedo acreditar ningún fotógrafo de las imágenes de arriba pero puedo ver a Tommy detras de mi en una, hey hey Tommy Ton!




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger