Home » » Versus s/s 12

Versus s/s 12





Give me a  V !!!
Give me a  E !!!
Give me a  R !!!
Give me a  S !!!
Give me a  U !!!
Give me a  S !!!



Exactly from the moment that someone actually whistled very loud as if we were about to watch a game it took 17min for the collection that I was looking forward to see so much to go up and down the turned-into-pitch catwalk . Quick and precise, just like Christopher Kane (head of design for Versus) way to the top and just like the rebirth of the brand since he took over among with Donatella. We get it, fashion is clearly a game. Personally I loved those cheer leader-esque dresses, elbow-less tops and, of course, those sky high patent leather heels. Looks like pastels are gonna hit the streets hard next spring, and if it's with some of these pieces it'll be a good thing.


Justo desde que alguien pegó un fuerte silbido como si estuvieramos a punto de presenciar un partido fueron 17min para que la colección que tantas ganas tenía de ver fuera para arriba y para abajo de la cancha-pasarela. Rápido y preciso, como la carrera de Christopher Kane (director de diseño de Versus) y como el resurgimiento de la marca desde que él está al frente junto con Donatella. Vale, lo pillamos, la moda es un juego. Personalmente me encantaron esos vestidos de animadora, la chaqueta rosa sin codos y, por supuesto, esos taconazos de charol. Parece ser que los colores pastel van a dar fuerte la primavera que viene, y si es con alguna de estas prendas será algo bueno.








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger