Home » » Versace s/s 12

Versace s/s 12












ALL PICTURES BY PRINCE PELAYO
RIGHTS RESERVED © 2007-2011




Ok, it has been a great experience from the beginning. My first VERSACE show, in capital letters. That's the way you organize a fashion show. The lovely Versace pr people picked me up at the entrance so I didn't have to do any of the two queue at both sides of the entrance. Once inside I walk around looking for my seat. On my way I say hi to Nati Abascal (Spanish celebrity), who I got introduced to by Giambatistta Valli at his studio over a year ago, she was wearing red, looking fantastic. And after that a little chat with Christopher Kane, to wish him luck for Sunday (Versus show), I find my seat, which couldn't be a better one. The lights go brighter and the music rises, the Versace magic begun. Sexy versace-sque silhouettes from the beginning, enhanced waist lines, pleats and sea details like shells and starfishes crashed against studs and platforms worthy of Demi Moore at Streaptease. The pastel green/yellowy/blueish color pallet contrasts with some black outfits that showed Donatella's most rebel side. I get emotional thinking about how proud Gianni would feel if he could see his little sister. Once the show finished I went backstage to introduce myself but turned out she already knew who I was, not only I get surprised but I feel flattered when she thanks me for coming in to see her. Courtesy and elegance the italian way, that is Versace




Vale, ha sido toda una experiencia desde el principio. Mi primer desfile de VERSACE, en mayusculas.
Así se organiza un desfile señores. Los PR de Versace me recogieron en la entrada para que no tuviera que hacer ninguna de las dos larguisimas colas que había a ambos lados de la entrada. Una vez dentro me recorro la pasarela en busca de mi asiento. De camino saludo a Nati Abascal, a la que Giambatistta Valli me había presentado en su estudio hace algo mas de un año, va de rojo, fantástica. Luego, despues de una pequeña charla con Christopher Kane, deseandole suerte para el desfile del domingo (Versus, que no me perdere) enuentro mi asiento, el mejor posible. Las luces tenues toman fuerza y la música comienza. La magia de Versace comenzaba. Siluetas sexys muy versaceianas desde el comienzo, cinturas marcadas, plisados y motivos maritimos como conchas y estrellas chocaban con tachuelas y plataformas dignas de una Demi Moore en Streaptease. La paleta de colores pastel  verde/amarillenta/azulada contrastaba con un negro rotundo que deja ver el lado mas rebelde de Donatella. Me emociono pensando lo orgulloso que estaría Gianni si viera a su hermanita. Al terminar el desfile paso a backstage a presentarme, pero resulta que ella ya me conoce, y eso no solo me sorprende sino que me halaga dándome las gracias por haber venido a verla. Cortesía y elegancia a la italiana, eso es Versace.




Below the finale from my seat:










 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger