Home » » Dr Martens by Davidelfin

Dr Martens by Davidelfin






I finally got them!
I think I've never own such  original/amazing shoes and definitely haven't been this excited about new shoes since my dad bought me those trainers with lights in the early 90s. I've een obsessed with this pinoccio-esque wood print Dr Martens by Davidelfin since the presentation last May in Ekseption (Madrid store) and they arrived just in time for autumn. yay!


Por fín son mios!
Creo que nunca he tenido unos zapatos tan originales y la verdad es que no me habían ilusionado tanto unos zapatos desde que mi padre me compró aquellas zapatillas de deporte con luz verde en el talón que se iluminaban al caminar y a los que mi madre estaba completamente opuesta.
Llevo obsesionado con estos Dr Marten con print de madera creados por Davidelfin desde su presentación en Ekseption el pasado mes de Mayo y que alegría que han llegado a tiempo para el otoño! 



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger