Home » » Paradiso Perduto Boy

Paradiso Perduto Boy















Ley me clarify from he begining that I don't have much knowlege about movies or music and I do not want to get into moviegoers discussions. I only  know what I like and what I don't, and it never really has been a problem because regarding these issues I always try to keep my mouth shut. However, during my visit to the Botanic Garden in Madrid this week, I remembered a movie that I've always loved, from the soundtrack to the exclusively green costumes, Great Expectations. Those who have seen it shall quickly know that the title of this post lives up to this incredible palace where the wonderful Ms. Nora Digger lives, a lady that woke up in me the love for the truly eccentric. Arguably, the film talks about fate, love and the many misunderstandings that surround us, and I think these are the thoughts that always come to my mind when walking through a garden like this or even the beautiful San Francisco park of Oviedo (where I grew up), and the truth is one can not expect to be understood by everybody. Spaces like this make you think a lot,
and I thought how very very happy I am that y dreams are coming true


Dejádme desde el principio aclarar que no tengo muchos conocimientos sobre cine, ni música y que no me quiero meter en debates de cinéfilos. Simplemente atiendo a lo que me gusta y lo que no, y la verdad es que nunca me ha resultado un problema ya que en estos temas suelo permanecer callado. Sin embargo, durante mi visita al Jardin Botanico de Madrid esta semana, me acordé de una pelicula que siempre me ha encantado, desde su banda sonora, hasta el estricto color verde del vestuario, Great Expectations. Los que la hayais visto sabreis rápidamente que el titulo del post hace honor a ese increíble palacio abandonado donde vive la maravillosa señora Nora Digger, mujer que desde el segundo uno despertó en mi el amor por lo excentrico. Podría decirse que la pelicula trata de la suerte, del amor y de las multiples incompresiones que nos rodean, y creo que estos son los pensamientos que siempre me vendrán a la cabeza cuando paseo por un jardín como éste o por el mismo Parque San Franciso de Oviedo (donde crecí), y es que uno no puede esperar ser comprendido por todos... Los espacios así te hacen pensar, y yo he pensado en lo feliz que soy de que mis sueños, poco a poco se esten haciendo realidad















cos t-shirt, balenciaga gillet, mawi necklace, umbro shorts, dr martens by davidelfin








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger