Home » » Featured in Sheer Magazine

Featured in Sheer Magazine






 I never planned anything for Katelovesme, everything happens organically to be honest, so I think the best attiude to have towards it is just to let it happen, go with the flow, and don't get too stressed. If I plan something for my blog, and it doesn't go according to plan I could get frustrated, and that's something I don't want with my blog, because it's something enjoyable for me and I don't do it as an obbigation



I still get this butterfly feeling in my stomach when I browse trough a magazine and you see my face a4 size! Probably a good sign. I want to share with you guys the latest shoot I've done, for London based magazine Sheer where I wear a few of favourite brands: Katie Eary, Davidelfin, Mawi, Umbro, Chrisopher Shannon...
I hope you guys like it, get the magazine to read the full interview!





Photobucket





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger