Home » » Featured in Grazia Magazine (2)

Featured in Grazia Magazine (2)







Anybody who knows me a bit knows that I love Grazia Magazine (UK), a pro-celebrity and fashion enthusiastic magazine where I always find out about new brands, interesting articles and, ok, a bit of gossip. That's why I was so happily surprised when Gala (Gonzalez) visited me at my hotel last week carrying a copy of Grazia's BIGGEST FASHION ISSUE ever and where I was featured, again, among the talented hottest men in fahsion, what an honour! 
Thank you so so much Grazia!

Cualquiera que me conozca un poco sabe que soy un fiel seguidor  de la versión inglesa de la revista Grazia, de visión pro-celebrity, entusiasta por la moda, donde siempre descubro marcas nuevas, artículos interesantes y, bueno vale, algo de marujeo. Por eso me llevé una grata sorpresa cuando Gala me visitó en mi hotel la semana pasada con una copia del último número en la mano donde, de nuevo, me habían mencionado en la lista de los hombres guapos con mas talento de la industria de la moda, todo un honor! Muchas muchas Gra-z-ias, Grazia UK!






On first page of the article:
Pelayo, Roland Mouret, Alexander Wang, Jonathan Saunders, Richard Nicholl

The list also included: Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Giles Deacon and others...



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger