Home » » All that Jazz

All that Jazz








I've been looking for a (nice) biker jacket for years. If the leather wasn't as stiff as concrete then the sleeves were wide and longer than the bible or it just doesn't fit right. That's why last week, when my tanner called to let me know that the made to measure leather jacket I designed at his studio was ready I couldn't be happier, Im so getting everything done in leather! Anyway, I know I haven't been blogging that much lately but getting a collection of bags ready is not as simple as I thought and this season I've also adventured to do belts! This friday my latest collaboration with Davidelfin will be shown at Mercedes Benz Madrid Fashion Week, can't wait to show you! Follow me on twitter and I'll keep you posted


Llevo años buscando una biker decente. Si la piel no era dura como el cemento entonces la manga era demasiado ancha y más larga que la biblia o siemplemente no quedaba bien. Por eso no podía estar mas contento cuando la semana pasada mi curtidor llamó para decirme que la chaqueta que había diseñado en su estudio ya estaba lista, me lo voy a hacer todo en piel! Y bueno, ya se que no he estado blogueando mucho últimamente pero es que preparar una colección de bolsos no es tan sencillo como pensaba y esta temporada también me he aventurado con los cinturones! Este viernes se presenta en la Mercedes Benz Madrid Fashion Week mi última colección para Davidelfin, que ganas de enseñaroslo todo!
Sígueme en twitter y os mantendre informados!









Prince Pelayo biker, Prada shirt, Alexander Wang trousers, Balenciaga shoes





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger