Home » » Spotted shopping in Bond Street, London

Spotted shopping in Bond Street, London









After a whole morning of shopping some friends and I were off to lunch when this lovely woman called Dvora (from street-style blog fashionistable) approached me to take a picture of what I was wearing, she said she was captivated by my style and after the short interview I was captivated by her: She actually asked me about myself, my inspirations, my qualities... and well, of course my clothes. Have a look a it by clicking here. Hope to bump into you again soon Dvora!


Después de una intensa mañana de compras, unos amigos y yo íbamos de camino a comer cuando una mujer encantadora llamada Dvora (del blog street-style fashionistable) se acercó a mi para sacar una foto de lo que llevaba puesto, dijo que se sintió cautivada por mi estilo y después de una corta entrevista yo estaba cautivado por ella: Me preguntó por mis inspiraciones, mis inquietudes, mis cualidades... y bueno, mi ropa también. Echa un vistazo haciendo click aquí. Espero volver a verte pronto Dvora, fuiste encantadora!



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger