Home » » Lost and Found

Lost and Found













Almost a year ago I spent the most amazing, fun and well, romantic, days in the Caribbean ever.
I'm glad I took some pictures with a disposable camera because if I hadn't I wouldn't have bumped into them on a drawer and mentally travelled thousand of kilometers to the paradise to then share them with you. I know I normally talk about clothes and all that but sometimes is good to just wear a smile, and full on happiness.


Hace casi un año pasé los mejores, más divertidos y románticos días en el Caribe!
Me alegro de haber hecho algunas fotos con una cámara de usar y tirar porque si no lo huiera hecho no me las hubiera encontrado en un cajón ni hubiera viajado mentalemente miles de kilometros al paraíso para ahora compartirlas con vosotros. Ya sé que suelo hablar de ropa y todo eso... pues a veces es bueno ponerse simplemente una sonrisa y un montón de felicidad.












 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger