Home » » the street warrior look

the street warrior look














I’m so refreshed with all the men’s collections for a/w12! I know, this winter is not over yet and I’m already sort of writing a wish list for the next one… Surely I’m excited that Riccardo is still using stars on his Givenchy collections and that Raf Simons is back to the boyish look but I’ll talk about all this properly soon!

Here I am, ready to take on the two weeks ahead, full of events and exciting happenings. That’s why I thought starting the week with this street version of a warrior would give me strength to safe any obstacle on the way. So for this gang-look I’m wearing a Nu Era cap, Umbro shorts, Davidelfin body, vintage gold crosses and Hermés bracelet, however, my favourite part of this look is the Timberlandboots I had the opportunity to design myself, with my initial on the reed and all.

















Aquí estoy, preparado para estas dos semanas que vienen llenas de eventos y excitantes aventuras. Por eso pensé que empezar la semana con esta versión callejera de guerrero me daría la fuerza para sortear cualquier obstáculo.  Asi que para este look, del rollo perteneciente a algun gang, llevo un gorra de Nu Era, pantalones de Umbro, body de Davidelfin, colgantes de oro vintage y pulsera de Hermés, sin embargo, mi parte favorita son la botas Timberland que tuve la oportunidad de diseñar yo mismo, con mis iniciales en la lengueta y todo.




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger