Home » » Couleur du Jour

Couleur du Jour













Cos t-shirt, Davidelfin biker, Stella McCartney shorts, Dr. Marten boots


I'm so happy it's Monday, oh what a few days ahead!
Spent my weekend catching up with friends, sunbathing at a secret rooftop pool and running around the theme park here in Madrid like an eight year old kid, just the perfect days off I needed. To battle this killer sun nothing better than wearing white but I though I'd give it a fun touch with my favourite piece from the current Davidelfin collection

Feliz de que sea lunes, qué días me esperan!
Este finde ha sido genial, poniéndome al día con amigos, bañandome en una piscina secreta en una azotea y correteando por el parque de atracciones de Madrid como si fuera un niño de ocho años, lo necesitaba. Y para combatir este sol matador nada mejor que vestir de blanco aunque en esta ocasión quise darle un toque más personal con mi pieza favorita de la colección de verano de Davidelfin




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger