Home » » Perfect World

Perfect World









Celine t-shirt, Davidelfin clutch, TopMan shorts, Supreme cap, Sebago shoes



It's been an intense month of work traveling around. This weekend I can finally relax a bit and enjoy
 the wonderful weather (with this I mean proper hell temperature) that we have in Madrid dressed in
 another one of my summer uniform: short shorts, white tees and clutches

Ha sido un mes de intenso trabajo y viajes sin parar para mi. Este finde por fin me podré relajar un poco
 y disfrutar el tiempo tan increíble (con esto me refiero a temperaturas infernales) que tenemos en Madrid 
vestido con otros de mis uniformes de verano: pantalones cortos, camisetas blancas y bolsos de mano








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger