Home » » Sleep-walker

Sleep-walker











shirt and shorts both Davidelfin, bag Givenchy, sunglasses Acne and Prada brogues


Today I'm not pushing any boundaries, nor wearing anything crazy but then this look is so me. One of my favorite things is wearing matching top and shorts, that pyjama effect. It doesn't happen very often that I find the right print or fabric tho, however this light and thin denim is the best find for this hot summer. Also the military green is for me the most special colour, and it couldn't possibly be reincarnated in anything better than in the Cony bag. Love meets comfort. 




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger