Home » » Kick your teeth

Kick your teeth










Prada shirt and shoes, Topman shorts, Chanel bag
pictures by Alexandra Pereira


This is the weirdest summer. My dreams are actually becoming true. I've only just got back from a few extremely interesting days in New York courtesy of Louis Vuitton and I might just keep my clothes in the suitcase since a couple of really cool projects just came up. Can't really say much but stay tuned and I'll be sharing happiness over here soon.

El verano más raro. Mi sueños se están convirtiendo en realidad. Acabo de volver de unos días extremadamente interesantes en Nueva York gracias a Louis Vuitton y debería dejar la ropa dentro de la maleta ya que me acaban de surgir un par de proyectos increíbles. No puedo decir mucho pero estad atentos, estaré compartiendo felicidad por aquí muy pronto



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger