Home » » Black is black

Black is black





Nu Era cap, Aldo sunglasses and American Apparel t-shirt 



I'm back in Madrid after almost a week away. 
Been to the fantastic city of New York where I find inspiration in almost every corner and, as you can see on my previous post I had the chance to do some roller skating then flew to Mallorca (spanish island in the mediterranean sea, next to Ibiza) where I attended the most amazing wedding I've ever been to! Also, for those of you who love skating Mallorca airport is the best one to do so, click here to watch a video of me rolling around the terminal! Now looking forward for a promising week ahead, will keep you posted!




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger