Home » » Roller Boy

Roller Boy











Celine t-shirt, Stella McCartney shorts, Nu Era cap, April77 socks and Riedell rollers




I'm leaving the wonderful city of New York later today but I'm taking with me such great moments!
Got these amazing roller skates in Brooklyn and something tells me I'm gonna be on them for the whole summer so be ready to see me wearing them on future posts, I just hope I get to work the break better! Yesterday we spent the morning skating around SoHo, where these pictures were taken. Then we had a  lovely lunch around NoLita with spanish illustrator Jordi Labanda, who's work have always fascinated me so it was a true honor to visit his studio after. And in the evening I met Andrew Mukamal and his brother Teddy at their amazing place where we filmed two episodes for his Today's Look video series! It was so much fun and we had a big laugh! So yeah, basically I hope I come back again soon!


Esta tarde se me acaba la diversión en Nueva York pero me llevo tan buenos momentos!
Estos patines son de una tienda maravillosa perdida por las calles de Brooklyn y algo me dice que voy a pasarme el verano en ellos asi que prepararos para verme en próximos posts, sólo espero aprender a frenar en condiciones! Ayer pasamos la mañana patinando en SoHo, donde hicimos estas fotos. Luego comimos por NoLita con Jordi Labanda, cuyo trabajo siempre me ha fascinado, asi que fue un auténtico honor visitar su estudio después. Y a última hora de la tarde estuve filmando dos episodios para la serie Today's Look que presenta Andrew Mukamal y que graba en su increíble casa, nos lo pasamos tan bien, tantas risas! Y nada, espero volver pronto!






All pictures by David Delfín




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger