Home » » New kid in da hood

New kid in da hood












lace up Stolen Girlfriends Club jumper, Jimmy Choo clutch and shorts from an Army market


What a nice friday so far. Landed in London way before the time I usually get out of bed and after a quick look at my hotel room, which is one of the things that excites me the most about a journey (silly, I know). Then met a friend to visit the National Portrait Gallery where, silly me, I was hoping to bump into a pregnant Kate Moss (painting) at Lucian Freud's exhibition. Oh well, had the yummiest lunch in days at Shoreditch House and went window shopping. Fell in love with too many things so now trying to decide what items will make it back to Madrid with me on Sunday. Wish me luck




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger