Home » » Wild boy gone sweet (I)

Wild boy gone sweet (I)



















In a couple of hours I'm taking the high speed train to Barcelona, where tonight I'll be dj-ing at Jump
 among the responsible of this lovely-shirt, Davidelfin and I'm well excited! So since I'm missing the
 summery weather I left back in the Caribbean I thought I'd show you some more pictures from that 
paradise called Punta Cana

En un par de horas cogeré el Ave a Barcelona, donde esta noche pincharé en Jump con el resposable
 de esta preciosidad de camiseta, Davidelfin, que ganas! Y ya que echo de menos ese tiempo
 tan veraniego que dejé en el Caribe quería enseñaros algunas fotos más de ese paraíso 
llamado Punta Cana.






Davidelfin t-shirt, Umbro shorts, American Apparel socks, Acne sunnies and customized Vans shoes 




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger