Home » » David + Pelayo DJ set at Jump!

David + Pelayo DJ set at Jump!











Exactly a week ago I was in Barcelona with David to dj at Jump! party at Otto Zutz club. As you can see in the pictures (courtesy of icanteachyouhowtodoit.com) it was a blast, it was my friend Juan's bday plus the people in this city have the quality to make me feel at home whenever I'm visiting so I hope I get to attend loads of events in Barcelona this summer! If you are lucky enough to be in Barcelona tonight go see my mates Gala and Gerard, it's their turn now at Jump! 

As for this weekend tomorrow I'm flying to London,  where on Saturday I'll be attending ALDO's new concept store in Oxford street. To keep up with everything that's happening follow me on twitter, I'll be broadcasting live on #aldooxfordst everything going on!


Exactamente hace una semana estaba en Barcelona con David pinchando en la fiesta Jump! en Otto Zutz. Como podeis ver por las fotos (cortesía de icanteachyouhowtodoit.com) nos lo pasamos genial, era el cumple de mi amigo Juan y además la gente en esta ciudad tiene la cualidad de hacerme sentir como en casa  asi que espero venir mucho este verano! Y si teneis la suerte de estar en Barcelona esta noche no os perdais a Gala y a Gerard, que es su turno en Jump! Y que pasa este finde? Mañana me voy a Londres, donde el sabado asistiré a la inauguración de la nueva tienda ALDO en Oxford Street. Para saber que pasa en cada momento podeis seguir mis tweets con el tag #aldooxfordst, estaré retransmitiendo todo lo que pasa en vivo! 





for Dj bookings please email katelovesme@gmail.com





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger