Home » » Catch me if you can

Catch me if you can

















Givenchy t-shirt, American Apparel shorts, Chanel shoes, Hermés bracelet
Pictures by Osiris Martinez



A few years ago, even before I was a student at Central Saint Martins, I was an assistant at Giles Deacon studio in London, where I actually learnt most of what I know about fashion (and attitude towards fashion), those were good days (Hazel I love you!). Anyway, I never allow myself to get nostalgic, I just remember milliner Stephen Jones (who always does the hats for Giles) saying his favourite sentence in the whole world was -Tomorrow I'm going to Paris. Well mr. Jones, this one goes for you: Tomorrow I'm going to Paris to shoot a very important campaign, and I'm so very excited

Hace unos años, antes incluso de entrar en Saint Martins, fui asistente de Giles Deacon en su estudio de Londres, donde aprendí todo lo que se sobre moda (y actitud hacia la moda), aquella fue una buena época. Bueno, que nunca me permito sentirme nostálgico, el caso es que me acuerdo de Stephen Jones,  el sombrerero que hace los tocados para Giles, diciendo que su frase favorita en el mundo entero era -Mañana me voy a Paris. Pues mr. Jones, esta va por ti: Mañana me voy a Paris a protagonizar una importante campaña y estoy tan, tan emocionado!



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger