Home » » Part of the plan

Part of the plan

















Equipment shirt, H&M jeans, Givenchy septums, earrings and necklace, Aldo shoes


On my recent trip to Paris last week I went a bit crazy at the Givenchy store, but you know me, I'm a
 boy of extremes. All or nothing. Feels uncomfortably fascinating to walk around town with all these
 bling, most of the people (meaning 99%) don't seam to understand, 
but that's part of the plan.

En mi reciente viaje a Paris la semana pasada me volví un poco loco en Givenchy, pero ya me
 conocéis, soy un chico de extremos. Todo o nada. Caminar por la ciudad con todo este armamento es
 incómodamente fascinante, la mayoría de la gente (un 99%) parece no entender de qué va el tema, 
pero eso forma parte del plan.



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger