Home » » Featured in OnMadrid

Featured in OnMadrid






Celine t-shirt, Davidelfin shorts, Jil Sander shoes and Schield necklace


A few weeks ago I had the gratifying surprise to see myself on the cover of a magazine. 
El Pais is the largest and more prestigious newspaper in Spain, so it was quite an honour when they
 asked me to interview me for a feature on their weekly magazine. On the article I speak about style,
 fashionable places in Madrid and inspirations. Thanks to the team for the double spread!

Hace unas semanas tuve la gratificante sorpresa de verme en la portada de una revista.
El Pais es el periódico de mayor tirada y prestigio en España, asi que fue un honor cuando me pidieron
 entrevistarme para su revista semanal. En el artículo hablo sobre el estilo, mis sitios favoritos de Madrid
 e inspiraciones. Gracias a todo el equipo por la doble página!






 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger