Home » » Child of Mine

Child of Mine




















Christopher Kane top, Acne shorts, Supreme cap, Givenchy septum and bag and Dr Marten boots



Back in Madrid after a few days off up on the north of Spain, Asturias, where I'm from. Totally needed a break, good food, the beach, family and running around where I grew up to understand where I am now and what I'm doing. My dad took me to this amazing location, the Mina Ana, an amazing mine in Barreu where my grandfather actually used to work at the joiner's workshop. Totally blew my mind.

De vuelta en Madrid despues de unos días en Asturias, de donde soy. Necesitaba tanto un descanso, buena comida, la playa, mi familia y corretear por donde crecí para entender donde estoy ahora y lo que hago. Mi padre me llevó a esta localización tan increíble, la Mina Ana en Barreu, donde de hecho mi abuelo trabajó en el taller de carpintería. Me flipó tanto!





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger