Home » » Pick your team

Pick your team















Les Plus Dores t-shirt, Givenchy earrings and Supreme cap



This week I got a message saying I was nominated to Best Blogger by Cosmopolitan magazine. 
Surely I'll have a good night a the awards ceremony since the other nominees are close friends 
like Gala, Miranda or Vega. Apparently you can only vote if you are Spanish (you can try anyway
so I just wanted to thank you all for the amount of support I've received so far from 
all around the world!

Esta semana me enviaron un mensaje diciendo que estaba nominado a la categoría Mejor Blogger por
 la revista Cosmopolitan. Seguro que nos lo pasaremos genial la noche de los premios ya que las otras
 nominadas son buenas amigas como Gala, Miranda o Vega. Además aprovecho para felicitar a 
Brianda y a Natalia por su nominación a it-girl del año! Si quereis que  reciba mi primer premio por
 Katelovesme os estaría muy agradecido de que votarais por mi aquí. Gracias a todos!




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger