Home » » Back to the future

Back to the future













Balenciaga top, Davidelfin shorts, Acne sunnies and Supreme cap. 
Pictures by Koo


I know, I´ve flooded Katelovesme with catwalk reports and you thought I had forgotten to post about
 my favorite thing: My own clothes! These pictures were taken last Sunday, during London Fashion
 Week were I popped from show to show on my new Penny skateboard (not really). I´m now blogging
 from Milan so I´ll be soon posting what our italian buddies have come up with this season!

Lo sé, he inundado Katelovesme con artículos sobre desfiles y pensásteis que me había olvidado de
 bloggear sobre mi tema favorito: Mi propia ropa! Estas fotos fueron tomadas el Domingo, durante la
 semana de la moda de Londres, en la que fui de desfile en desfile en mi nuevo monopatín Penny (la
 verdad es que no). Ahora estoy escribiendo desde Milán así que pronto empezaré de nuevo a publicar
 desfiles, a ver que han hecho nuestros coleguitas italianos esta temporada!



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger