Home » » Donatella and Me

Donatella and Me





When I was about eight years old I remember looking at my mum when she was getting ready and putting on this amazing flowered Versace long skirt. I felt my mum was the prettiest of them all. I could´t stop drawing her wearing that outfit, and so from there my inspiration took off and kept me drawing and designing up to where I´m today. That moment of my childhood probably comes to my head whenever I have an important fashion moment, like in my graduation day. 

That´s why I´m very excited to be collaborating again with a brand that means so much to me. Not just because Donatella manages to put fun, attitude, colour and amazingness all together in every show but also because she loves collaborating with bloggers. And to celebrate the launch of the new Versace e-commerce this autumn (for more info sign up to their newsletter) Donatella will be picking an outfit for me to wear, I just don´t have enough words! Here are three looks I love from the Fall 2012 collection I wouldn't mind to have, just in case, D! 








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger