Home » » Excess to Success

Excess to Success















Total look Versace. New Balance trainers and Schield necklace


Moderation is a fatal thing, nothing success like excess said Oscar Wilde once.
It´s been a long yet fun fashion week in Milan, I´m barely back in Madrid for 48 hours and I thought I
 would bring with me a bit of Italy to brighten up this autumn, the look I wore to the Versace show, my
 favorite from the a/w 2012-13 collection, brimming of Versace´s youthful and playful identity. I´m
 happy to announce that a brand I like and support so much has now launched their e-commerce so go
 have a look at versace.com while I start packing for Paris, my plane takes off in a few hours!


La moderación es algo mortal, nada tiene más éxito que el exceso dijo Oscar Wilde.
Han sido unos días largos pero divertidos en la semana de la moda de Milán. He venido a Madrid por
 apenas 48 horas y quise traerme conmigo un poco de Italia para animar este otoño tan puntual con el
 look que me puse para ir al desfile de Versace, mi favorito de la colección o/i 2012-13, que rebosa la
 identidad juvenil y divertida de Versace. Me alegro de poder decir de una marca que adoro y que
 apoyo que acaban de lanzar su tienda online así que echad un vistazo en versace.com mientras yo
 hago las maletas para Paris, mi avión despega en unas horas!






 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger