Home » » La Promenade

La Promenade











Céline biker, t-shirt and trousers from Asos, Kenzo keyring, Acne sunglasses and Dr. Marten shoes


Yesterday I had such a lovely day in Paris: My friend Osiris took me to Jardin du Luxembourg, we
 walked around Saint Germain, I attended some shows and bought flowers at the Marche de Buci after
 a nice lunch at a brasserie terrace. All very french and very end of summer kind of feeling.

Ayer fue un día precioso en Paros: Mi amiga Osiris me llevó al Jardin du Luxembourg, paseamos por 
el barrio de Saint Germain, fui a algún desfile y compré flores en el Mercado de Buci después de un
 delicioso almuerzo en la terraza de una braseria. Todo muy francés y con la sensación de que el 
verano se ha acabado.





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger