Home » » Antioxidant dressing

Antioxidant dressing









Cos coat, American Apparel beanie, Ralph Lauren cashmere jumper, April77 jeans,
Proenza Schouler bag and Balenciaga boots


This weekend I tried the antioxidant dressing. I don´t think I just meant that.
Oh well, I´m not gonna try to make something scientific out of mixing red, pink and orange along with
 my usual black jeans and a long coat. I just thought maybe wearing these colours together would give
 me an extra energy shot for all those errands and meetings throughout the day

Este finde probé la vestimenta antioxidante. No me creo que acabe de escribir esto. Bueno, no voy a
 hacer hacer parecer científico algo tan sencillo como mezclar rojo, rosa y naranja con mis vaqueros
 negros de siempre y un abrigo largo. Simplemente pensé que ponerme estos colores juntos funcionaría
como un chute de energía extra para todos esos recados y reuniones que tengo que hacer durante el día




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger