Home » » Where the wild things are

Where the wild things are











Topshop vest, Givenchy shorts, Vivienne Westwood headband and socks and Dr. Martens shoes


Last week I started the new year by the sea, in Marbella, a really special place in southern Spain.
When I was little I used to walk around with a blanket around me, I felt untouchable underneath it. 
Lately I feel the pressure to always wear something new, and you might think this looks ridiculous, 
but sometimes I like dressing like the kid I still am. 

La semana pasada empecé el año nuevo al lado del mar, en Marbella, un lugar muy especial en el sur 
de España. Cuando era pequeño solía ponerme una manta encima, me sentía intocable con ella puesta.
Últimamente siento la presión de siempre ponerme cosas nuevas, y puede que os parezca un poco
 ridículo, pero a veces me gusta vestirme como el niño que todavía soy. 



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger