Home » » Electric blue

Electric blue











Kenzo jumper, Alexander Wang leather jacket, Davidelfin sunglasses, American Apparel beanie, 
Balenciaga classic city bag, h&m jeans and Dr. Martens boots


Yes, I´m very into beanies right now, I have them in every single colour and they are the best way to: 
a) keep me warm during this cold winter and b) grow my hair long. Affirmative, this might be the
 begging of what I´m hoping it will get to a shoulder length mane. A bit tired of the quiff now that
 everybody seems to have it as their hair style. I think I´ll park for a bit 
James Dean and go now for a Kurt Cobain

Sí, estoy un poco obsesionado con los beanies últimamente, los tengo en todos los colores y son la
 mejor forma de: a) mantenerme caliente durante el invierno y b) dejarme el pelo largo. Afirmativo, este
 puede ser el comienzo de lo que espero llegue a ser una melena al hombro. Estoy un poco cansado del
 tupé que parece que todos llevan ahora. Creo que voy a aparcar un poco a 
James Dean y probar Kurt Cobain 



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger