Home » » The checked number

The checked number










Ben Sherman bomber jacket, April77 jeans, Chanel Boy bag and Jean Paul Gaultier shoes


During my visit to London last week we stayed in a cosy hotel right in the center of Soho, where these
 pictures were taken. I really love this part of London because it also brings loads of good memories to
 my mind. Interesting how this city always bring my black/white side out, this time upgraded with one
 of my permanents obsesions: checked stuff

Durante mi visita a Londres la semana pasada nos alojamos en un acogedor hotel en el centro de Soho,
 donde hicimos estas fotos. Me encanta esta parte de Londres porque también me trae muy buenos 
recuerdos. Es interesante como esta ciudad siempre saca mi versión más blanco y negro, esta vez
 actualizada con una de mis obsesiones permantentes: los cuadros 



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger