Home » » Ich spreche kein Deutsch

Ich spreche kein Deutsch



Céline t-shirt, HR Market scarf and Acne sunglasses


Today I´m blogging from Berlin! I´ve wanted to come here for quite a while and after a vain attempt a
 few years ago I finally made it. I want to really discover the city and inverse myself in its culture but it
´s fucking cold here so not sure how long I´m going to last camera in hand. I´ll try to capture as many
 unique moments as I can since the lovely Hugo Boss team is having me here. Any tips on what should
 I see are welcome and you can follow me on twitter and instagram (@princepelayo) 
for live updates on what I´m up to!

Hoy estoy blogueando desde Berlin! Hace mucho que quería venir y después de un intento fallido hace
 unos años por fin lo he conseguido. Me apetece muchísimo descubrir la ciudad y sumergirme en su
 cultura pero hace un frío de cojones así que no se si duraré mucho cámara en mano. Intentare capturar
 para vosotros los mejores momentos aprovechando que el increíble equipo de Hugo Boss me cuidará
 durante unos días. Cualquier consejo sobre lo que debería ver es bienvenido. Ah, seguidme en twitter 
e instagram (@princepelayo) para estar al tanto de mis movimientos en directo!




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger