Home » » at the Margiela hotel

at the Margiela hotel






























at suite 143, wearing Theysken's Theory jumper and belt, h&m white jeans,
 davidelfin t-shirt and Chanel boy bag








Those who follow me on twitter know that this season I’m taking it easy with fashion weeks, I thought I’d take a weekend off and so I packed my suitcase and landed in Paris. And because I was going with someone special I thought we had to stay somewhere special and La Maison des Champs Élysées was just the perfect place to switch off and relax. The hotel was designed by Maison Martin Margiela so you can imagine how visually beautiful the interior is. We stayed at the White Cover Suite, where everything is covered in white canvas: the lamps, the phones, the computer, the chairs, the paintings on the wall… Loved walking barefoot on the wooden floor, the mirror above the bed and the little eggs behind the doors. And because for a good stay the staff plays an important role I have to say they were so nice and looked after us really well! I know now where is home when I come to Paris.


Los que me seguis en twitter sabeis que esta temporada me estoy tomando con calma las semanas de la moda, de hecho este finde hice las maletas y me fui a Paris a descansar. Y como iba con alguien especial pensé que deberíamos quedarnos en un sitio especial así que La Maison des Champs Élysées fue la perfecta elección para un finde tranquilo. El hotel fue diseñado por Maison Martin Margiela así que os podéis imaginas lo bonito que es por dentro. Nos quedamos en la suite White Cover Suite, en la que todo esta cubierto en tela blanca: las lámparas, los teléfonos, el ordenador, las sillas incluso los cuadros en la pared! Me encanto caminar descalzo por el suelo de madera, el espejo encima de la cama y los huevos detrás de las puertas. Y como para una buena estancia la gente que trabaja ahí juegan un papel muy importante tengo que decir que fueron encantadores y me trataron genial! Ya se donde tengo casa cuando vuelva a Paris.








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger