Home » » Prince Pelayo for Marni x H&M

Prince Pelayo for Marni x H&M



























total look Marni x h&m and Chanel Boy bag



I'm having such an amazing time here in Paris that I find it hard to actually stop in front of my laptop and put some words together but I own this blog to all of you so I wanted to share my excitement about being one of the few first people to be able to wear the new Marni x H&M collaboration! And what better place to wear it than Angelina's? After a shopping spree this cosy typical parisian tearoom at Rue du Rivoli is a must when I visit the city of lights!

Me lo estoy pasando tan bien aquí en Paris que me es difícil pararme delante del ordenador y escribir unas palabras pero debo este blog a todos vosotros así que quería compartir la ilusión de ser uno de los primeros en ponerme la nueva colección de Marni x H&M! Y qué mejor lugar para estrenarlo que en Angelina's? Después de un día de compras visitar este típico salón de té parisino en la Rue de Rivoli es una obligación cada vez que visito la ciudad de las luces!







 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger