Home » » Ponystep x True Religion party

Ponystep x True Religion party
































And with the good fashion shows always come the great parties! when I heard True Religion was teaming up with Ponystep to throw the best party during London Fashion Week I didn't want to miss it,  and I have to say it was so much fun! Richard always gathers a great mix of people, it felt like one big family going to the Diner, and yes, we even had food! I hope this is one of many parties to come they trow together and I don't want to wait for next fashion week for it, well done guys! It was amazing!



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger