Home » » Maison Martin Margiela bedside

Maison Martin Margiela bedside


















This is what my bedside table (chair?) actually looked like this morning, whenever I get a newbie I can recreate a whole atmosphere, including myself, around it. And what better thing to go with these stunning Margiela rings that a whole lot of whiteness? Vintage horses, a porcelain garlic to keep me away from vampires (where I actually keep more jewelry), white tulips on a white base and even the lamp is from Maison Martin Margiela too. Anyway If you want to get your hands (or fingers, more likely) on those four beauties click here. I highly recommend you to browse on runin2.com for the ultimate both men and women accessories, promise it won't disappoint you!


Esta es mi mesita de noche, lo cierto es que cuando me hago con algo nuevo siempre recreo una atmósfera a su alrededor, en la que me incluyo a mi mismo. Y qué mejor para acompañar a éstos preciosos anillos de Margiela que un montón de cosas blancas? Caballitos vintage, una cabeza de ajo de porcelana (donde guardo más joyas), tulipanes blancos en un jarroncito alemán e incluso la lámpara, que es también de la Maison Martin Margiela. Y nada, que si os quereis hacer con estas cuatro maravillas pinchad aquí y si como a mi os encantan los accesorios os recomiendo que echeis un vistazo en runin2.com donde tienen lo último para hombre y mujer, os va a encantar!






 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger