Home » » Chicago Skyline Love

Chicago Skyline Love




























Last week I spent a few sunny days in Chicago. I'm such a skyscrapers lover that Chicago was candy for my eyes, and I spent my whole stay thinking which one I would chose to live in if I ever had to move to Chicago and so my favorite was the Marina City towers (on picture 4), build on 1964 by architect Bertrand Goldberg. I also enjoyed visiting each day The Bean, that strange looking structure by Anish Kapoor at Millennium Park that looks like is about to devour the city. Thanks for all the recommendations I received, they were really helpful! For this walk around Chicago I chose to wear this one piece Davidelfin top that matched the city not just colour but structured wise and my favourite rings by Cartier, Maison Martin Margiela, and Vivienne Westwood.


La semana pasada estuve unos días en Chicago. Me gustan tanto los rascacielos que Chicago fue como una golosina para la vista, y me pasé toda la estancia decidiendo en cual viviría si me tuviera que mudar a Chicago. Decidí que mis favoritas eran las torres Marina City (en foto 4), construidas en 1964 por Bertrand Goldberg. También me encantó ir a ver cada día The Bean, esa estructura rara de Anish Kapoor en el Millennium Park que parece que va a devorar la ciudad. Muchisimas gracias por las recomendaciones que recibí, me ayudaron mucho! Para éste paseo por Chicago me puse un top de Davidelfin que no sólo conjuntaba con la ciudad en color sino también por ser tan estructurado y mis anillos favoritos de Cartier, la Maison Martin Margiela y Vivienne Westwood.



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger