Home » » The Pelayo look

The Pelayo look







There are a few looks that I feel so comfortable in that I can almost call my own. Throwing on a flannel shirt, a biker jacket and dm's feels so natural to me like eating chocolate cereal as soon as I wake up. I can spend weeks like this, just swapping shirts and that's why sometimes it takes me so long to blog about a new outfit, I don't like being repetitive but then, this outfit couldn't be more me. So why deny it? Also I've started taking my first couple of orders for the Prince Pelayo biker jacket so if you are interested in one just email me! For this afternoon walk I was also wearing a white American Apparel tee, Uniqlo flannel shirt, Alexander Wang (at idontlikemondays) trousers and Davidelfin bag.


Hay algunos looks con los que me encuentro tan a gusto que casi podría llamarlos el look Pelayo. El cual consiste en tirarse encima una camisa a cuadros, una chaqueta biker, botas dr marten y echarse a la calle. Puedo pasar semanas así vestido dandome todo igual, por eso a veces tardo tanto tiempo en hacer un post sobre un nuevo look, no me gusta ser repetitivo pero lo cierto es que este outfit no podría ser más yo. De hecho he empezado con los primeros pedidos de la Prince Pelayo biker, que ha gustado muchisimo, así que si quieres una enviame un email! Para esta tarde de paseo también llevaba camiseta de American Apparel, camisa de Uniqlo, pantalones de Alexander Wang (en idontlikemondays) y bolso de Davidelfin.










 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger