Home » » After the storm

After the storm






theory jumper, chanel bag, aprill77 jeans and balenciaga shoes



it´s finally calm. Well, sort of. It´s really not cold at all in Madrid yet but I could not possibly
 wait any longer without wearing this Theory jumper that I got in Paris during fashion week. I´m kind
 of scared about winter, it´s been such a long summer that I thought that was the permanent weather so I
 already started to plan my christmas holiday, at the beach, of course.


Y por fín se hizo la calma. Bueno, mas o menos. No hace frío todavía en Madrid pero no podría
 esperarme ni un día más sin estrenar este jersey de Theory que me compré en Paris durante la semana
 de la moda. La verdad que el invierno me impone un poco, ha sido un verano tan largo que pensé que
 ya era un tiempo permanente, así que ya he empezado a planear mis vacaciones de Navidad, 
en la playa, claro.




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger