Home » » Stella McCartney s/s 2013

Stella McCartney s/s 2013






















All pictures by me

Every time I past by Opera in Paris I always thought I had to wait for the right play to get tickets, get
 dressed in a classic suit and enjoy it. It was this morning that I found myself finally going up those
 stairs to witness a wonderful and unrepeatable play: Stella McCarney´s s/s13 collection. A clean, well
 cut, fresh and with the right amount of military inspired elements. Also stella´s strongest made an
 appearance, the oversize blazer. My favorite thing? The range of greens she chose for next summer.





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger