Home » » My autumn approach

My autumn approach





Balenciaga t-shirt, Topman jeans and Kenzo shoes


I´ve been willing to wear this mexican poncho, present from Carlos and Gerardo, ever since I got back
 from that wonderful country and today is finally a bit chilly here in Madrid. The weather has been
 completely crap so I´ve stayed in (hence the lack of posts) shopping online for new season pieces 
like this Kenzo x Vans shoes that I´ve spotted among the huge selection at Menlook.com


He querido ponerme éste poncho mexicano, regalo de Carlos y Gerardo, desde que llegué de ese bonito
 país y parece que por fín hoy hace un poco de fresco aquí en Madrid. El tiempo está siendo malo
 últimamente (de ahí mi falta de posts) así que he estado en casa comprando online piezas para la 
nueva temporada, como estas zapatillas Kenzo x Vans que he encontrado en Menlook.com





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger