Home » » México lindo

México lindo
















Prada t-shirt, American Apparel shorts, Supreme cap and New Balance shoes



I didn't want to leave Mexico without visiting Diego de Rivera studio or walking around Coyoacan
 where Frida Kahlo´s house is. I´ve always been a big admirer of Frida´s work so being where she
 actually lived, worked and suffered so much was an intense and beautiful experience. I wanted to
 thank to the Trendsétera team for organizing everything for me and showing me around Mexico,
I totally fell in love with the city, its culture and its people. I hope to come back soon.


No quería irme de México sin visitar el estudio de Diego de Rivera o sin caminar por Coyoacán donde
 Frida Kahlo tenía su casa en la calle Londres. Siempre he sido un gran admirador del trabajo de Frida
 y estar donde ella vivió, trabajó y sufrió tanto fue una experiencia intensa y muy bonita. Quería
 agradecer a todo el equipo de Trendsétera por organizar todo tan bien y enseñarme la preciosa ciudad 
de México, que me enamoró completamente. Espero volver pronto!






 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger