Home » » Never Stop Tank party

Never Stop Tank party












Many of you were wondering what was I up to during my stay in Mexico almost a couple of weeks
 ago. Well, here it is, I was in town to Dj host a Cartier gathering up on top of the NYL tower to
 celebrate the launch of a new beautiful Tank Anglaise watch. I could not believe how hard people
 danced and partied all through the night, it was so much fun! On the picture above am I accompanied
 by the Mexico CEO the elegant Sophie Diaz. For the occasion I wore total look by Davidelfin, 
dr. Marten shoes and all jewelry Cartier.


Muchos de vosotros os preguntabais qué hice en México durante mi visita hace casi dos semanas.
 Pues estuve en México para pinchar durante una fiesta de Cartier en lo alto de la torre NYL para
 celebrar el lanzamiento de un nuevo y precioso reloj de la familia Tank Anglaise. Y menuda fiesta, no
 paramos de bailar, fue tan divertido! En la foto de arriba me acompaña la elegante Sophie Diaz,
 directora general de Cartier en México. Para la fiesta llevé total look de Davidelfin, 
zapatos Dr. Marten y todas las joyas de Cartier.




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger