Home » » Pelayo Diaz x Style.com

Pelayo Diaz x Style.com






It's always a compliment when someone asks for your opinion, but when it's someone of the likes
 of Tim Blanks who I've been reading and admiring his work for such a long time who´s interested
 about your answer it's like entering another dimension while talking about what your eyes have just
 witnessed on the catwalk. Balmain was my favourite so I'm glad Tim got me in this
video for Style.com!

Es muy guay cuando alguien te pregunta por tu opnión, de hecho es cuando uno debe darla, no
 antes. Pero cuando se trata de Tim Blanks, alguien a quien he admirado y seguido su trabajo desde
 hace tiempo, quien se interesa por tu respuesta es como entrar en otra dimensión y uno se pone muy
 nervioso al comentar lo que acaban de ver sus ojos, Balmain fue mi colección favorita así que me
 alegro mucho de que Tim me sacara en este video para Style.com



click here to watch the video




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger