Home » » Classic Runner

Classic Runner






Raf Simons runners, vintage porcelain and Ettore Sottsass salt&pepper 



If the other day I was moaning about how difficult is fur us guys to find interesting shoes I take that
 back. I found heaven on the internet when I browse ssense.com to find this beauties from Raf Simons.
 I'll blog them on soon but something tells me I wont be wearing these to the gym

Si el otro diía me estaba quejando de lo difícil que es para nosotros los chicos encontrar calzado
 interesante, lo retiro. Me sentí en el paraíso al entrar en ssense.com y encontrarme con estas
 preciosidades de Raf Simons que me muero de ganas de estrenar pero algo me dice que no me
 las pondré para ir al gimnasio




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger