Home » » Who's bad

Who's bad























Uniqlo shirt, Givenchy necklace, Davidelfin shorts, Hermes bracelet and K.T. Z shoes



It's not fair how little choice us men have shoe wise. That's why I couldn't possibly resist to this harness
 sandal by Kokon To Zai during my last walk around Las Vegas. I'm a big socks & sandals fan but I
 will definately explore these ones directly on my skin, they have that Eduard Scissors-hands look that
 I'm loving so much lately

No es justo la poca variedad donde elegir que los hombres tenemos en cuanto a calzado. Por eso no me
 pude resistir de ninguna manera a estas sandalias-arnés de Kokon To Zai en mi último paseo por Las
 Vegas. Soy un fiel seguidor del mundo sandalias con calcetines pero tengo ganas de porme estas
directamente sobre la piel, tienen ese rollo Eduardo Manostijeras que tanto me gusta últimamente




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger